Expert review of sick leave forms by Intercomp includes:
- Evaluating whether a sick leave form can be accepted for payment;
- Checking that all of the sections on the front of the temporary disability form have been filled in completely and correctly, in accordance with legal requirements.
- Cross-checking the dates of temporary disability leave with employee timesheets and subsequently adjusting the timesheets based on the disability form.
- Completing the sections on the reverse of the temporary disability form (personnel information – optional).
- • Checking the calculation of the average salary and finding the most advantageous option for the employee (for forms relating to maternity leave and paid leave to care for children up to 18 months old).